In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (recipient) & not the sender. IRVINS has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be as it varies widely from country to country.
Articles in this section
- (SG) What currency is my order charged in?
- (SG) I realise I made an error when placing my order. Can I edit?
- (SG) What are the shipping rates that IRVINS offer?
- (SG) What if you don't deliver to where I am?
- (SG) How can I track my order?
- (SG) Will my parcel be charged customs & import taxes?
- (SG) Why can't I choose a specific date & time as to when I want my orders delivered?
- (SG) Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address?
- (SG) How long should I wait for my order?
- (SG) How do I place an international delivery order out of Singapore?