All international orders are charged in Singapore Dollars (SGD). Thus, the reflected amount upon checkout would then be converted to your bank's foreign exchange rate to the currency of your country.
Articles in this section
- (SG) What currency is my order charged in?
- (SG) I realise I made an error when placing my order. Can I edit?
- (SG) What are the shipping rates that IRVINS offer?
- (SG) What if you don't deliver to where I am?
- (SG) How can I track my order?
- (SG) Will my parcel be charged customs & import taxes?
- (SG) Why can't I choose a specific date & time as to when I want my orders delivered?
- (SG) Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address?
- (SG) How long should I wait for my order?
- (SG) How do I place an international delivery order out of Singapore?